Friday, December 16, 2005

Hotel Party


I nearly jumped for joy when my mom told me that my birthday is going to be at a beautiful hotel. Going to a hotel is very exciting. There are several things to do when you are at a hotel. Swimming, playing games, and working out are all part of the reason I love to go to hotels

Every year we always have my birthday party either at home or at the boring bowling alley. That just is not fun any more. All you can do at home is hang out with friends and play stupid board games.

When I’m at a hotel, I have so much freedom. It is pretty awesome. I can almost do whatever I want. I can stay up as late as I want. The best thing about it is the complimentary breakfast.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those complimentary breakfasts are awesome. I like the Danish--what do you like?

5:51 AM  
Blogger Bonnie Calhoun said...

You wrote that so well that I wished I was there right now! I wouldn't have to cook my own breakfast.

You made it sound like great fun. Keep up the good work.

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! What fun! I always try to stay at hotels that have that complimentary breakfast when I travel, but I never got to celebrate a birthday at a hotel. You were really lucky.

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the breakfast too! I bet you had a great time!

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the breakfast and staying up late too! I hope you had so much fun!

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home