Thursday, December 01, 2005

How I Got To School On Time


The time that I had to overcome a difficulty is when I was not getting to school. What I did was I got up 2 hours earlier so I got to school. I was never late again.

But then I had to stop going early. I took my bike to school and rode it home so I was always on time. Then it became winter. What I did then is I rode the A.T.V to school and I was still not late. That is what I have been doing the rest of the time.

What I did next was I would get a ride from a friend. So that is what I did the rest of the time that I was in 8th grade. When I started to go to school on time I got better grades and I started going more.

Now I get up and ride the bus so I get to school on time.

~Michael

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet your teachers are glad that you are on time now. Pretty cool that you rode an ATV to school.

11:53 AM  
Blogger Bonnie Calhoun said...

That's a great story! You're very creative at getting to school on time. Good job!

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home