Friday, December 16, 2005

My Cars


I nearly jumped for joy when I saw my new car. It was a great car. It had heated seats and a v8 engine. It also has a 6cd changer in it. It is the best car I have in my collection. I now have 3 cars. I like all the cars thatI have. I use them all the time. I also have a pickup that I use in the winter time. It has a plow on it, so I use it to make money in the winter.

My best car is a 2002 Impala SS. It is one of the nicest cars I have, so I drive that the most out of all my cars. I still use the pickup most of the time in the winter time. The new car that I just got was a 2004 Ford Mustang GT. I like all the things that are on the new car. That is all the cars I have.

Michael

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should make a lot of money with that plow this winter! Good luck with that!

5:52 AM  
Blogger Bonnie Calhoun said...

Well Michael, you should be very proud. I could feel your excitement in the story.

You know a lot of technical stuff about cars that I don't. Keep putting that kind of stuff in your stories, it makes them interesting!

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must be making a lot of money this winter, because we in Michigan have had SO much snow already. You seem to know a lot about cars for a high school kid. Maybe you will get a job working with them after you graduate. I bet you'd like that.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home