Thursday, December 01, 2005

Scary Roller Coasters


When I was younger I was scared to go on roller coasters, because I thought that they were kind of scary, because they are big and loud. I remember going to amusement parks all the time when I was younger. I never really went on a big roller coaster. My dad and brother and sisters used to make fun of me because I was scared to go on them. They called me sissy and stuff like that. That used to make me so mad that I would try to hide from them all day.

One day I went to Six Flags Amusement Park with a couple of my friends. They wanted to go on the big new roller coaster, but I wasn’t too sure about it. To tell the truth I was kind of scared, but I didn’t want to sound like a dork in front of my friends. So I went on the ride. When I got off the ride I like it so much that I wanted to ride it again and I ended up liking roller coasters.

After that incident I wanted to go on every roller coaster that I saw because roller coasters are so fun to go on--definitely the big ones. It just gets my adrenaline rushing so fast that I just keep on going and going. I love that feeling.

After I overcame my obstacle of being scared of roller coasters, I felt really good about myself. I never thought that I would end up going on a huge roller coaster.

~George

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love roller coasters. Have you ever been on the Tower of Terror? It's awesome. This is a funny story.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Doug Worgul said...

Myself, I'd rather go up on the space shuttle than ride a roller coaster.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Bonnie Calhoun said...

You wrote that very well, George. I used to like roller coasters when I was your age, but then I grew up and found my brain!! :-)

Ohhh, they scare me!

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home