Friday, December 16, 2005

Sister


When I first met my neighbor, she was very shy. Now I go to her house almost every day. She is like my big sister. She told me if anyone ever messes with me to let her know. She has a little son who is two. He is so adorable. He is like my nephew. When I started going over to their house he would barely come by me, but now he never leaves me alone.

I like going to their house, because it is so exiting. The little boy always throws toys at me though, because he is a little brat. We weren't friends for that long, and they asked if I would like to come to his birthday party. Of couse I did. The bad part is that they let him play in the cake before we could eat it. Not a lot of people ate the cake. The party was pretty fun. After it was over I went back to their house and hung out.


~Crista

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw a picture once of a baby that played with his birthday cake. They are so cute!

5:52 AM  
Blogger Bonnie Calhoun said...

Well Crista, that was a really good laugh. It doesn't sound like the cake was worth eating after the baby got done with it.

You wrote very well! Someday that little baby will grow up and will be a lot of fun. He is only a baby, so he doesn't know any better.

Cheer up and keep writing. I bet the baby will give you a lot of stories to tell!

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How lucky you are to have a neighbor who is like a sister to you, and especially to have her baby boy to play with and enjoy. When you write about fun times, it's almost like experiencing them all over again, so that doubles the fun. Keep up the good work!

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are lucky to have such a great friend, right next door! My best friend was right next door to me when I was growing up as well, how fun! Keep the writing up, you are doing great.

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How great that you had your best friend right next door! My best friend lived right next door to me too when I was growing up too! Keep on writing, you are doing great!

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home