Friday, December 16, 2005

When I got my dirt bike





I nearly jumped for joy when I got my dirt bike. My dad suprised me. He didn't tell me that he was going to get me a dirt bike. When I got home from work one day there was a dirt bike sitting on my front porch. I was so shocked. I always wanted a dirt bike. There it was right in front of me.

I was so happy I hopped on it and started riding it around in the dark. It was around eleven o'clock atnight. The dirt bike is so loud that the cops showed up very quickly. They were pretty nice to me. They just gave me a warning.

I love to ride my dirt bike. It's so fast and exciting. The first time I went to a track was scary and intimidating. The jumps are huge. After a while I got used to jumping them. Now that I have a dirt bike, I can go riding anytime that I want to.
George

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOu were lucky that the cops just gave you a warning! Pretty cool dirt bike, dude.

5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet that dirtbike is lots of fun. Wish I'd had one when I was young. Too late now, I'm old and timid.
Nice job of writing!

3:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where’s your helmet?

Tony
AKA: son

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's your helmet?

Tony
AKA: son

6:56 AM  
Blogger Bonnie Calhoun said...

You made me laugh. That was a good story. I'm glad that the police let you off with a warning.

This is a good memory to have. Be sure to save all that you write, then when you get old like me, you can look back to things that have slipped your memory.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

I'm glad you have fun on your dirt bike! I do hope that you wear a helmet though...

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home