Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A day in the mountains


My name is Jimmy. I have an interesting story of when I went up in to the Appilation Mountains. I went because of a class field trip that was taking place. So me and a couple of the guys got dropped off at the designated hotel and waited for the rest of the class. When no one showed up I got worried and called Ron a class member and pal that was supposed to come but never showed up. His reply was that the feild trip did not start until next week at the same time. By the time this phone call ended it was dark so me and the boys decided to go inside and go to bed and turn around in the morning. That was the bigest waste of time I have ever been a part of.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good grief, what a horrible misunderstanding. I hope you at least got to enjoy the scenery of the mountains.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home