Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Drivers ed


Drivers ed was boring but it was pretty easy, anybody could pass it if they wanted their license bad enough. And I'm sure everyone does because I knowI do. I took drivers ed in Bridgman. My teacher would scream at all the students every day for no reason at all. We had to take tests every day but they were all easy and sometimes we would watch a movie and take notes.

WhenI was in there I had some scary experiences like my partner ran the same stop sign twice. She even drove up the sidewalk to the school. I thought my teacher was going to have a heart attack. I had a car pull out in front of me but I avoided a wreck by slowing down and turning.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're a good driver, but I hope that other student isn't driving around. She seems really dangerous.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home