Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Game High


It was the middle of the basketball season and we were just about to face our rivals. It was going to be a good game. The game was about to start and I was so nervous I did not know what to do. I felt like my stomach was about to burst open and butterflies were going to come out. I knew that I had to try to beat my old record of 18 points.
The game started and no one on my team could shoot that day. It was horrible but when I thought we had no chance my team got ahead by 2 points. Then it was my turn to show every one my talent. I got in there and made 2 three pointers in a row that got our team pumped and we kept scoring and so did they.
The end of the 3rd quarter was just 10 seconds away. I stole the ball and went in for 2 points. By the start of the 4th quarter I had 16 points so I got the ball and shot a 3 pointer. I was at 19 points I got fouled and made my free throw. I got to my goal and we won the game.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That must have been really exciting. I'll bet you're going to remember that for the rest of your life.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home