Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My dog Blackie

I have a dog. His name is Blackie. He is a black lab terrier mix. He protects me a lot. Som times if somebody is at the door he would start to bark. One of the things about Blackie that I like is that his bark is really loud so that he can scare a stranger off and if somebody tries to grab me or if somebody touches me he would bite and try to attack the person who is trying to touch or to grab me.

It was my pretty close to my birthday and my mom was planning to get a dog for me. My mom and I went to the Humane Society to get my dog. We brought him home. After he had been at home for a while I walked him a lot then while I was walking him I ran with him. I like to play fetch with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home