Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Skateboarding Yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I skate every day during the summer unless it is raining or wet out. I have one of my skater friends take me to skate parks. When I go there I skate for 5 to 8 hours a day. I do kick flips, heel flips, and varial kick flips and ride in the half pipe to get me warmed up.

Then i start working on my harder tricks like kick flips over the pyramid and noli 180 in the half pipe. I work on some of my new tricks like 360 and work on airing out and work on my crazy flat ground tricks like one footed primo to remo heel flip outs. Usually I play some people in skate. I win some times I lose some times but it helps me figure out new tricks and better ways to do tricks.

I play my best friend in skate a lot. I think it makes us better at our tricks. I used to skate street but I got in trouble by the cops so I don't skate street any more because its trespassing.

I buy skateboards for my other friend. He is a skate bum. He buys blanks off ebay.
I buy them for 20$ per board. My parents are very supportive of my skate boarding life because I keep active. My skate board hero is Rodney Molin becuse his super crazy flat groud tricks. I love skateboard is one favorite sports!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home