Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The time I crashed

One day I went to my friend’s house to go riding. When I mean riding I mean 4-wheeler riding. My other friend named Mike was riding a Yamaha 250f dirt bike. I was riding my Yamaha Blaster and Ryan was riding his yfz450 that he just got rebuilt. So first Mike and I unloaded our stuff and then we started putting in our gear. Then we filled my 4-wheeler and his dirt bike up with gas.
Now it was time to ride. So then we drove out back to Ryan’s track and then Mike and Ryan’s just took off and left me behind because he had just redone the track and made some of the jumps bigger. So at first I was tacking it slowly so that I wouldn’t hurt myself. After a couple laps I was flying through the track just like Mike and Ryan was doing except the started riding all out when we started riding.
By the end of the night I was jumping and clearing ever jump but one and the one I wasn’t clearing was a 40foot double and it was about five foot tall. Mike thought I could clear it so after Mike and Ryan were done riding we all road up to the 40 foot double and Mike said that I should try and clear it if I’m topped out in 4th gear. So I started up my 4-wheeler and started about 20feet in front of the double and I got up to 4th gear pinned and I hit it and then the back wheels hit the landing and the 4-wheeler flipped over and landed on me. I laid there for 5-10 min’s and then yelled for help. When Mike flipped it off of me I was really happy. The End
By. Goodmorning

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you still go 4-wheeling? That would scare me off, for sure.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home