Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Porcelain Doll






When I was about 2 I started a box. In the box I had about 3 items in it. The first item in the box was my Grandmothers ring. It was real diamonds. It was vary precious to me. She gave me the ring when she got remarried. The reason she gave me the ring is because I was the only grandchild alive at the time.

The 2nd thing that was in the box is a porcelain doll. I got the doll when I was about 4 yrs old when my mom bought it for me. She had a beautiful long white and blue gown. She had blue eyes and blond hair. When I was little I used to talk to my Anastasia.

The third thing that was in my box was my personal things. I used to write letters and put then in my box. Some of the things I wrote about my boyfriends and my life like if i was sad or upset. My uncle burned all my stuff. And he got yelled at for it and was never allowed at my house again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home